- What products do you sell via the website?
We sell herbs, tinctures, super powders, clays and oils.
- What is the minimum weight you sell your herbs, super powders and clays?
The minimum we sell our herbs, super powders and clays is 25g.
- What payment methods do you accept?
American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Maestro, Mastercard, Paypal, Shopify Pay and Visa.
- Can I return an item?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and sealed in the exact same condition that you received it. This means that the product should be in the same original packaging with original taping.
- Why does my product look different?
Please note that our products are not standardised and may therefore differ from one batch to another. This is due to: seasonal reasons, difference in crop or change in supplier.
- What social media platforms do you have?
Instagram @Foodforalluk & Facebook @Foodforalllondon
- Where is your shop based?
5 minute walk from Stoke Newington Station, Zone 2 on Cazenove Road.
- What do you sell in store?
A range of wholefoods (grains/ pulses, seeds, dried fruits/nuts), superfoods, oils, supplements, body care, cosmetics, household items, herbs, homeopathy, bach remedies, tinctures and essential oils.
- Where does your profit go towards?
Our profits go towards supporting local projects within the UK as well as international development projects in Africa and Eastern Europe including disaster relief projects.
- How old is the store?
The store was opened in 1975 by Govinda and Meeta Lovage.